Asset Protection Graphics
Asset protection structures are often better visualized than explained. Each of the following graphics is an example with many possible variations. Our goal is to custom-design entity structures that maximize asset protection while providing for efficient operation. Simpler is usually better in our view, so we strive for structures that are clean and free of unnecessary duplication.
Because this firm has significant litigation experience, we also focus on creating structures that will withstand a court challenge.
Asset Protection Structures
1. The Classic Two-Company Structure
2. Joint Venture – Single Asset (e.g., Fix & Flip)
3. Joint Venture – Multiple Assets
4. Triple Firewall with Anonymity
5. Anonymity Structure with Single Hybrid Trust
6. Anonymity Structure with Two Trusts
7. Hub-Sub Structure
8. Basic Limited Partnership Structure
9. Single Promoter Syndication
10. Multiple Promoter Syndication
11. Limited Partnership Syndication